Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Tuscany Eve!

Everything fits in the suitcase with room to spare - makes me very suspicious I've left out something critical.  As I am a true baggage pessimist, I am carrying on my helmet, bike shoes, bike seat and sunglasses.  I always feel everything else can be obtained in a crisis!

I so want to strap on my helmet when the pilot says "prepare the doors for departure". However, I risk losing a great travel partner so I will have to just imagine what it might be like to do so.

Only 300 more small chores before tomorrow's departure!  No problem...

1 comment:

  1. Haha June! Don't want to lose Peter huh? What great fun and adventure for you two! Have a wonderful time and eat lots of pasta and great food for me........can't wait for your trip to begin and the blog/photos to enjoy!
    Sue and Elton and?

    ReplyDelete